The title of TTMIK’s link (Top 10 Korean Foods You Have to Try) captured my attention. Being a foodie, it was a clarion’s call. Sadly, I’ve only tried 6 out of the 10 items listed. I’m tempted to cook the porridge… It looks so comforting.
The 10 listed foods are:
1) Kimchi (duh! King of Korean food!)
4) Japchae (stir fried veg)
5) Yangnyeom Tongdak (fried chicken)
6) Hoeddeok (sweet syrupy pancake)
7) Dakjuk (chicken porridge)
9) Seolleongtang (ox bone soup)
10) Soondubu Jiggae (soft tofu stew)
Except 4-7, I’ve tried the rest. What have you tried so far?